You know how sometimes I allude to "When Dave uploads the new photos I'll post it here"? Plus if you ever looked at our "New Home Construction" site for the photos there are no captions. Well... I finally took the time to create my own online photo albums... WITH CAPTIONS!!! So, I have two new links over to the right (so far). One is for photos of our house taken the day before we moved in. The other contains photos taken 2 months after we moved in. And, the best thing is CAPTIONS! If you hover over the photo the entire caption will display. So, now you can tell what you are looking at! And of course you click on a photo to see it full-size, but you knew that already, didn't you! ;-)
The links are over to the right. Alternatively, this link should take you to the pre-furniture album. And this link should take you to the more recent album with photos taken a few days ago.
Enjoy the captions!