Saturday, January 23, 2010

Totally Random Stuff

Well, sorry I have been a little silent right now, but to tell you the truth, not much has been going on. I'm still recovering from my foot surgery. That and the rain have been keeping me pretty quiet. I did get to re-arrange the garden before it started raining but now I can't do much until it stops, and it looks like it'll never stop. I have been practicing my knitting. I even enrolled in a knitting boot camp and hope to learn a lot. Cassie is still cute and sweet, and continues to make us happy to have her in our family.

I just passed one milestone: January 21st was my 1-year anniversary since my liver surgery, and that means I'm 1 year into remission. That's actually a big deal. Though they don't really have a "cured" time frame after cancer has spread to your liver, I think most of the return cases are within 2 years. So, I'm halfway there. The last time my remission was for less than a year so it was nice to reach the year mark this time. I'm still living life as if I have lots of it left.