There's been nothing going on here... I planted some stuff in the garden but it's too early to take pics. Then it got hot for a few days (the garden is a fall/cool weather garden) so time will tell if I ever have anything to take pictures of.
My wonderful cousin Nadine came for a short visit last weekend. To me she's like another sister. She and I met when I was 17 and she was 16 and we instantly hit it off. I wish she lived closer so that we could see each other more often than every 5 years or so. My husband thinks she and I should get away together each year to hang out. I'd like to see about doing The Amazing Race with her. We get along so great and when I'm not recovering from something I have a ton of energy, and I know that she does too. When she stayed with me for a few days in New York City a few years back we were unstoppable.
That's all the randomness I can pull out of my head for now.
I'll try to live a more exciting life. Oh, who am I kidding.