Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dave Has A Job

Well, it finally happened! Dave finally got off his butt... er... got a job! He starts working at Cisco on Monday. His job title is "Product Supportability Engineer".

Yay!

Now we can start seeing what it's like for "normal" married couples. While we get along VERY well for two people who are always together, I predict we will get along even better when we get some breathing room. I know that he lived alone for years before we got married and so did I, so it's actually surprising that we don't aggravate each other more than we do. I do know what my ex-step-mother means when she said she hopes her husband never retires because she wouldn't want him under-foot all the time. I think probably all wives know what she's talking about!

So, whisper a "good-luck" message to Dave. This job came in the nick of time in more than one way! Can you say "health insurance, with no pre-existing condition clause"?