Well, I'm only on the 2nd day of this round so this may be a little preliminary. But I do have to say that the "good" anti-nausea drug Aloxi wasn't good enough, even when I added Zofran. Next time I'll do the Emend too. I don't know what the Aloxi costs but I do know how very expensive the other stuff is. Good thing I have great insurance!
Yesterday when I came home I was already getting so tired. Which was a bummer because I really wanted to work some more setting the garden up. Here's what it looks like right now:
The bamboo tee pee is the trellis for the peas. In the plot just to the right will be the long-term dedicated plot for asparagus. Along the fence to the right will be corn - 2 varieties. Up near the peas will be squash and tomatoes. The next plot "this way" will be carrots and salsify. The nearest one in the center will be garlic and blackeye peas. Over against the fence in the shade (which will probably cause these to fail unless the earth shifts soon) are beets, shallots, spinach, lettuce, and Swiss chard. There is space up near the garage where I will plant pie pumpkins. I will also plant some sunflowers along the edge by the corn and also throughout to give the garden a nice look. Right now I have to gt the irrigation laid out and plant the seeds, then cross my fingers!
This is just a nice shot of Theo hanging out beside our small pondless waterfall:
.JPG)
Yesterday when I came home I was already getting so tired. Which was a bummer because I really wanted to work some more setting the garden up. Here's what it looks like right now:
This is just a nice shot of Theo hanging out beside our small pondless waterfall: