Dave and I rushed to get to our 10:30 appointment on time. Then sat around for nearly 2 hours. But that's beside the point. The real news is that my CT scan looks good. There's nothing on it that shouldn't be there. Also he said that the Tumor Board is not recommending chemotherapy or radiation at this time since all indications are clear. This is just what I wanted him to say. :-)
I have to wait a couple of weeks before I can do any exercise without lifting or impact. So, in a couple of weeks aerobic type exercises should be OK like elliptical trainer or bicycle. A month after that it should be safe to do things with more impact, like jogging.
He told me that the oncologist on the Board (Dr. Fisher) wanted me to follow up with him at this time so I will go see him next week, on Monday. I'm not sure what he can tell me that I don't already know but I will find out next week. After that I will likely make an appointment with the local oncologist who will manage my follow up scans. I'll know more next week.