Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Randomness

There's actually nothing much to pass on right now. Not much has been happening. I'm learning to deal with chemo more and more. I have a few types of carbonated drinks in my pantry so I have the fluids thing under control.

Yesterday I finally got around to fixing most of our water hoses. Most of the ones we have here were on the premises throughout construction and needed repairs, so I fixed all that I could, except for one. You can't fix the kink-free ones, I guess! The ribs inside the hose do not allow for a good seal.

Today I plan to put some systemic rose food/insect control down for the roses. Plus I may clean the furniture in the basement. The sofa and love seat down there are Dave's original set and are quite old. A good upholstery cleaning is necessary.

Also today we may go purchase a couple of privacy screens. When we have company we still don't like to close our bedroom doors all the way so that Theo can come in when he finally decides to come upstairs, so I'd like to get a screen. Plus the basement doors have windows so I think a screen for there would be nice for guests.

We also have to go up to Los Altos to pick up our pendulum for our new wall clock. (It needed some attention from the clock store.)

Dave had a job interview yesterday and is in "the process" for jobs at two companies. Hopefully he gets a job at the one he's most interested in.

How's that for randomness!