I figured it was time to post again. Right now I'm feeling great. With this chemo cocktail I am tired longer than the last time and don't really start to feel completely normal until Tuesday of the week following chemo (when chemo's on Monday). Anyway, when I'm tired posting seems beyond me. It just takes way too much mental energy to put so many words together! This week, once my energy returned, I was working nonstop in the garden. I finished setting up the irrigation, added blackeye peas, some pepper plants, a couple of tomato plants, early corn, late corn, and sunflowers. I also planted marigolds and seeds of nasturtiums and borage. I read that these three flowers help keep bad insects away.
Here are a couple of pics of the garden today:


All I have to do now is wait for the ground to warm up a little more and plant seeds for okra. Also, at the end of the month the asparagus crowns are expected at our local nursery. I will put 6 of them in. Plus I have seedlings growing for a couple of heirloom tomatoes, pie pumpkins, and yellow crookneck squash.
I can't wait for stuff to start growing and for my garden to turn green!