I haven't been sifting soil this past week at all. The weather was absolutely perfect for it but I had other obligations. I am in the middle of an 8-month long knitting boot camp which meets once a month. Since the last class I had been working pretty non-stop in the garden, pausing only to clean the house, do laundry, or go to doctors appointments. So I didn't work on my homework until last week (we meet again tomorrow, Tuesday the 13th.) I spent many hours doing the knitting homework and will go upstairs to dedicate the final 30 minutes needed to prepare for tomorrow's class. After tomorrow's class you can again find me in the garden (the rain will be gone - yay!) and I should finally get the remaining soil finished this week. Then I will know how much to purchase and then I can finally get the garden going in earnest.
I will also try to do the knitting homework throughout the next month.
So, that's my boring update (excuse) on why I haven't been posting much lately. Soon I will tell you about Justin, our San Jose Giants baseball player who is living with us for the season.
I will also try to do the knitting homework throughout the next month.
So, that's my boring update (excuse) on why I haven't been posting much lately. Soon I will tell you about Justin, our San Jose Giants baseball player who is living with us for the season.