Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Couple of Garden Pics

The garden has been taking care of itself nicely. It's on an automatic drip watering system, complete with a timer, so the watering's all done by the time I get up in the morning. It's just plugged into the same timer that runs the rest of the landscape watering.

Here are the tomato plants today:

Here is the pumpkin/squash bed. I may live to regret putting them in the same bed. It's like this: [squash] / [pumpkin] / [squash] / [pumpkin] / [squash]. The squashes on the ends I'll be able to get to, but the one in the middle will be hard to reach past the pumpkin plants. Oh, well, better planning next time. When these had to go into the ground my choices were limited.

This is a pic of a very young pumpkin. I'll be keeping my eye on this one!