Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

[David again, at Laurie's Request; which reminds me to get the wireless working decent for the bedroom]

OK, no jogging for Laurie just yet, but she is home. We left just before 11am this morning. Theo was very excited to see Laurie and we let him come meet her in the car. We wanted to ensure he got some of the bounces and wiggles out before we tried to get Laurie into the house.

We got Laurie settled into her bed and then I went out to get some groceries and the one medication that we didn't already have.

About 3 Laurie came down (yep, down the stairs on her own with no warning!! That was a nice surprise) and said she was hungry. We got some graham crackers for her and she went back up stairs to munch and watch some more soaps.

An hour later and I got a message from Laurie requesting that I write this update. I'd say she's feeling more like her normal self now... :-)