[David posting for Laurie.]
Laurie's a bit tired and sore this morning so I'm blogging for her again. If we're lucky she'll be doing her own blog later tonight. It's a stretch goal, but that's how we do things right now.
I arrived just before 11am after chores at home and ensuring the Theo had some company for a while. He definitely senses something is going on. He curled up under Laurie's side of the desk while I was doing some online work this morning.
When I arrived Laurie was reasonably awake and had already been up and walking (although I have a feeling that there may have been some "golf words" used). She's still in a fair amount of discomfort and walking doesn't do good things for her stomach.
We're hoping that she'll be moved to a private room later today. For now we're sharing with someone and it seems reasonably quiet (although I haven't been here that much during the day).