This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I am around still, and to say hello. What, a collective groan? I know, Dave is actually much more of an eloquent writer than I am and I know that you'd rather he keep writing. He's good, isn't he? But he keeps pushing me to take back over the posts. Hopefully he will feel welcome to pop in here whenever he wants to spread the word about something, or has an unused soapbox that he has found. I would like to publicly thank him for posting what he did and for maintaining the blog overall. It was a big help. There's no way I had enough energy for all that. I would have said "Yep, still hurts, check back tomorrow" or something like that. Which, by the way, it does, and I'm hoping that tomorrow is a better day.
Well, that was all a bit random, I know, but he made me do it while on drugs!